Before you read this description please make sure you have read the introduction on the main employment page.
2017 Summer Seasonal Crew - This year we are seeking 2-3 employees to fill this position.
Summer seasonal starts end of May thru the end of August or early September. This is full time position, Monday - Friday, though we are open to part time hours. Full time average 37-42 hrs per week, part time hours average 30 hrs per week. Generally summer seasonal employees are students.
Experience is preferred but not necessary, those interested in learning on the go and improving over the summer will find the most fulfillment. This is a physically and mentally demanding job.
Primary tasks of summer season crew:
- Weeding, by hand or with tools.
- Harvest (tomatoes, zucchini)
- Washing prepping of vegetables for delivery
- Dates: May-August
- Compensation: $8 per/hr, varies based on experience
- Full Time - 37- 42 hrs per week.
- Housing on farm is available, but limited.
- Access to to a lot of vegetables.
If interested please email the farm (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume, three references, potential start & end dates, and a brief answer to: "Why you are interested in working at the farm?"