Is CSA Right for Me?
Community Supported Agriculture, or CSA, is a relationship of mutual support and commitment between farmers and members. In return for an annual membership fee to cover the production costs of the farm, CSA members receive a weekly share of our farm's bounty.
Is the CSA Model Right For Me?
We find that those who enjoy being part of a CSA tend to:
- Be passionate about where their food comes from
- Want fresh high quality produce
- Enjoy cooking
- Are flexible
- Interested in learning about different vegetables
- Adventurous cooks & eaters
- Schedule that allows them to pick up shares weekly
- Want their family to eat organic
CSA is a commitment! We work hard to produce delicious produce that's accessible. On your end its your responsibility to use the resources available to you to use your share. And it requires some of your time. Not just to pick up your share, but willingness to cook or even freeze some of the farms bounty.